Wednesday 26 February 2014

New Liberty of London Necklaces!


 So these pretties are now fully stocked on my Folksy shop. I have made them to match my textile button brooches. They have a nice weight to them and catch the light beautifully. £12 each plus p&p.



So I am nearly 30 weeks pregnant and I already feel HUGE! I'm getting so tired already especially as my little dude really keeps me on my toes. Looking after a 2 and a half year old all day whilst pregnant sure is hard. The last two days have been easier as its actually NOT chucked it down HOORAH! So I have managed to keep him busy 'helping' me in the garden. 

I am attempting to get on top of my work load and stock up on my jewellery. I can only work in the evenings now as Reuben no longer takes a nap unless I lie next to him. Which is a bit of a pain but at the moment I'm thankful of the rest! My online shops will be closing at the end of April/May. I wont be taking any custom orders over the summer and you'll need to get them in before April to avoid any disappointment. 

Right well I'm off to get a bru and make a to do list! Please head on over to the Realicoul facebook page for more regular updates. 


No comments:

Post a Comment