Monday 16 September 2013

Oooh I have been rather busy

Well its been 6 or so weeks since my last post. i have been super duper busy with the house, Realicoul and family weddings. So here is a few photos of what been happening in the last few weeks...

 Lots of new items are ready for the Christmas rush and the amazing events I have lined up.

 I have been doing a lot more work with Vintage buttons as I am currently doing lots of vintage and retro fairs. 

 I have been busy designing logos for the wonderful gift shop Strawberry Blue in Rawtenstall.


I have been adding more button themed home accessories and decorations to my stock.


I have been spending a lot of time in our local playground with my little boy and our new friends. 


We have been to my sister in laws Military wedding. ( I know this is a super cute photo right?)



We have also been flying kites!

Sooo that was the last 6 weeks, here's what's coming up before Christmas, mark your diary's folks its going to be a Realicoul button crazy few months! 


No comments:

Post a Comment