Wednesday 3 April 2013

Vintage Love

Here are some of my favourite pieces from my new collection of vintage button jewellery. The floral sets are by far my favourite to work with, they make take the longest to put together to get them 'just' right but I believe the overall finished look is totally worth it! 
This vintage Springtime necklace and bracelet are available right now on my Realicoul folksy shop.
Super funky and chunky vintage button bracelet, featuring a very special antique button dating back to the late 1800's!
If your going to wear a button ring, you best make it a fat one!


SHOP NEWS
After weighing up all the pros and cons, I have decided to combine Realicoul & SewRealicoul together. So over the next couple of weeks SewRealicoul stock will be moved over to the Realicoul shops. So you guys will be able to do all your shopping in one place. I am also waiting for some supplies to arrive so I can crack on with my new 14k gold range....Oooo I hear you say! I know. I know I'm going up in the world :)

I will shortly (tonight, once I have my monkey in bed) be placing some SewRealicoul items on SALE! These items will sadly not be joining the Realicoul shops and therefore it will be your very last chance to get your mitts on them. So keep and eye out over at SewRealicoul Folksy for the special reductions. I will announce the sale opening on my facebook later tonight.




No comments:

Post a Comment