Wednesday 17 April 2013

New Silver Button Pendants

I am so in love with these new necklaces, I may just have to make myself one in every colour!



 Set on an 18" silver chain they lie perfectly on your chest

  
We all know 'Nautical' is a big look this year, this blue button is the perfect finish to the look


Bring me sunshine! Summer may not be here yet but there is nothing to stop you brightening up your outfit whilst we wait!


Here is the vintage version of this pendant! I know its totally gorgeous isn't it?! Made with cream, teal and red floral vintage buttons. Loves!

I will be listing this new range throughout today over on my folksy and etsy shops. I will post the link to my facebook page once there up and ready for sale!



The Realicoul stall was at the Nelson Craft and Vintage event all last weekend. It was my first three day event and I loved it. So many lovely people and talented makers. I look forward to the next event in the summer. I will be filling up my diary this week with craft fairs, summer fetes & carnival bookings. So Realicoul may very well be coming to a town near you this year! Ooo its exciting!


Can you spot me? Deep in photography concentration!


A lovely lady named Ann happened to have Mollie Makes mags for sale on her stall. We found the one I featured in last Spring and she insisted I display it on my stall, complete with the featured button brooch! It actually conjured up a lot of interest with customers, so I decided it will become a regular part of my future displays at craft events :)


No comments:

Post a Comment