Sunday 12 June 2011

New Vintage Button Badges

I have spent a fortune recently on the most beautiful vintage garden flower buttons. And as lovely as they look sat in a glass jar in my welsh dresser there not really making me any pennies! (Crafting is my full time job you know!) And so I have dared to part with a couple of them to feature on my lovely new badges/brooches. I have paired them up with this very special Liberty of London fabric. These really are my new favorite items at the moment. They look so summery and retro! Now what will I be doing with the rest of my pretty vintage garden flower buttons I hear you ask? Well I do have very special plans for these..but I'm afraid I will have to keep this little plan a secret for now. Once finished though, I will of course be sharing it on my blog :)


No comments:

Post a Comment