Thursday 18 November 2010

New Wreaths

Here are a couple of new wreaths I made yesterday. I'm really chuffed with both and I really want to keep them, but i mustn't keep everything! I had an extremely busy week last week for online sales on all of my shops and I'm now running around like a headless chicken getting stock ready for my fairs as well as the brick and mortar shops that stock my goods.
I am 'supposed' to be learning the highway code at the moment as I am almost ready for my driving test. Why did I not learn it and pass it in the summer when I was a little less busy?!

I have also been meaning to photograph and blog my bargain duffel coat that I picked up in a charity shop in Hebden Bridge last week but I haven't got around to it. It was a mega bargain of £6.50! and in perfect condition :) That's at least £60 saved.


1 comment:

  1. Love the wreaths I have so many little christmas decs I want to make this year and havent started yet. Been busy making presents!
    Good luck with the driving test. I love a great find at the charity shop...you have just reminded me I need to to blog about my latest 3 finds :o)

    ReplyDelete