Monday 15 June 2009

Lots and Lots of work






I have been working really hard the last few days to keep up with my orders at Strawberry Blue, commissions, and bits for folksy. Today I finally opened my folksy shop yahoooo! I only have a few bits on but there will be more added in the next few days. My art room looks like a button bomb has hit it! I have had many tea breaks and I'm now off to clean up the mess i have created before my cats start eating the buttons from the carpet! Please take a look at www.folksy.com/shops/realicoul let me know what you think! I will be having a competition to win a piece of button jewellery as soon as i have over 20 followers, so get following and relish in the thoughts of winning some bright and beautiful button jewellery!

Im currently loving my new super chunky super bright super beautiful button necklace! currently up for sale at folksy for £22.00.

Think ill have another bru before i start de buttoning the carpet!

No comments:

Post a Comment